Saturday, December 4, 2010

the boy who i havent met

though i havent met you, i like you already, u laugh at my jokes, you laugh when i laugh, u think im funny when i tell the punch line wrong, i know its recent i know were different but somehow i knew you knew that i need you and you need me too :) its an amazing feeling.. i just hope you wont give up on me easily, you have a strong heart you believe in things that no one else have faint heart on, you see things differently as i am seeing things different from you and everyone else, its different but it dosent mean its bad, it's just different, i'll try my best making you happy as you have already did from the moment you say hai :) you got me at hai and hopefuly i wont loose you at goodbye and just so you know you're amazing :)

No comments: